Year 1 bA (before Angela)
Scoliosis cifolordosis and osteoarthritis (dorsal) tricky llittle characters! They have been with me for more than 20 years and have been bugging me: continuously with all sorts of ,aches, muscle contractions, stomach pain, overloading of the legs and knees, low back pain attacks …
‘No one can fix this’, I tell myself.
‘If I am over 40 years, how I will be when I reach 70? ‘ I ask myself.
Ramón Montero, excellent person and great optimist, keeps talking about Angela. Ramon’s low back pains are less frequent and less intense.
– “You’ve got to see Angela” – he repeats-
– “Put yourself in her hands and you’ll see that this can be fixed ” – he said –
Frankly, I have no other option. Traditional medicine, hasn’t done me any good so far It only taught me one thing “resignation” (and a considerable dose of anti-inflammatory medication, of course).
At this time I do a great discovery, chiropractic and all its advantages.
Year 8 a.A. (aA.: after Angela)
The little characters are still there, but now they are fellow travelers who do not bother, and if they dare do it is with much lesser frequency and intensity.
My hope to reach 70 years in good health is about to become reality.
Some lessons learned from Angela
– “Keeping the three sides of the health triangle balanced, physical, emotional and chemical (food)” is key to prosperity and happiness.
– “Discipline is essential to achieving balance”, in particular, speaking of the physical side, the 15-20 min. abdominals and muscle stretching daily, when I get up, have been and are an outstanding complement.
– “Being optimistic heals” Angela gives us example exercising her contagious optimism.
– “Knowing how to listen and interpret my body sensations saved me trouble.” There is nothing better than a good timely chiropractic adjustment (always in the hands of the expert Dr.Angela).
– The antioxidants and Omega 3,6,7 and 9 are great! Avoid drugs! Watch out for preservatives! You are lacking minerals! ‘Says Angela
“Back pain does not always originate in the spine. The cause could be elsewhere, dental occlusion , position of the legs, hips, feet stance, diet, stress…”
Angela exercises efficiently the role of the “primary health care physician. Thanks to her I have prioritized dental care and I was visited by a great specialist in podiatry, not to mention several other healthcare professionals, she referred me to.
Thank you Angela for your help and thanks to your team, Maite, Maria Rosa and Lydia, for being so professional and endearing.
Every time I come in, all of you make me feel at home.